Biyernes, Hunyo 24, 2011

Application Letter for System Analyst

Caballa Jun,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.
Date: 1st June, 2008
Mr. Valentino,
Personel Manager,
ABC  Dept
12345, Park Avenue South,
New York, USA 12345..
To Whom It May Concern:
With this cover letter, I am applying for the job you posted on atoznewtips.com for a knowledgeable and competent Systems Analyst.  I consider that my credentials and interests matches with your requirement and want to apply for the Systems Analyst. I am in good health, willing to work, fast learning, and work well with others. Besides, I have some professional experience to do this work and to do so in a way that supports the customer, for example a retail store, a financial services organization or any other large or small business operation
It would be difficult to indicate every area of expertise in my resume; therefore, I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to convince you that my services would be an asset to your Dept. I assure you that a high level of efficiency would be applied to any assignment given to me. I hope my qualifications and experiences merit to your consideration
Sincerely Yours
Jun Caballa

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento